Tuesday

Living Proof

Ok, So I have read and heard all the hype about the New "Living Proof". The perfect No Frizz solution designed specifically for your hair type and desired style. I decided to give it a try. It does have the "Allure" Best of Beauty Award.. Being in the Northeast, Spring is upon us, dewy April brings tons of frizz to my highlighted, naturally curly hair (which I blow out).. I just bought it and have to use it for a while, I am waiting for that rainy humid day, I will let you know my results. After reading all the reviews and the "which solution"works with "which hair type", I picked the Medium/Thich Cream. Stay tuned...

What is Living Proof??Living Proof was created for the purpose of applying advanced technology to solve the toughest beauty challenges from a completely fresh perspective. They are a team of scientists from outside beauty, led by MIT Institute Professor Dr. Bob Langer, and beauty authorities with a shared vision: to invent efficient formulas based on entirely new molecules and breakthrough technologies for results you can see from across the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment