Thursday

"Now that is Customer Service"


THAT FIND "AQUATALIA" BOOTS


Back in December, one of my friends talked me into going to the Outlets with her. (It didn't take too much convincing...) I have been in search of Black Croc Boots that I could wear in this East Coast Snow and not completely destroy...While at "Off 5th" (Saks Outlet Store), I stumbled upon these great boots! Adorable!! Black Croc Mid Calf Stylish weatherproof patent leather uppers with decorative stitching and double side zippers by Aquatalia. The Style is Volt. Well, who knew when I paid $99.00 (on sale, additional % off for using your Saks Card) that they retail for $250-300 a pair...

When I brought them home and put them on, I realized that a small silver circle on the outside of the boot was gone! I really didn't want to truck on back to the outlets. It was Christmas time, it was packed and it is 45 minutes away. So, I wore them anyway with my jeans. OMG these are the most comforable boots, warm, your feet stay dry, adorable, stylish, black: meets all my must haves.... So, one day while online, I decided to send Aquatalia an email and let them know that my ring on my boot was gone and if I could buy any hardware for it. Well, 1 week later ,I received a package from them with all new hardware for free and directions on how to replace it.

Now, that is customer service. I was already a fan after wearing these awesome boots, but because of someone taking the time to respond to my email, they have obtained a lifetime customer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment