Tuesday

Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara


I went to my local BlueMercury Store ( A Great Place for Makeup and Skincare, they have tons of stores or you can go online: http://www.bluemercury.com/home.do. ) for my Darphin Mascara and they were out of stock. The salesperson who was so helpful, told me to try "Bobbi Brown's" Everything Mascara. Sometimes, I get a little leary when salespeople help me, I sometimes think they are pushing a certain product, But NO!!! Not this salesperson, she was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!, it was all that and a bag of chips. I Love this mascara, it is an "All in One" formula that Lengthens, Thickens and Defines and stayed all day without smudging. I will definitely be going back and seeking her advice on new beauty products to try, she new exactly what I wanted and she was right!!LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment