Wednesday

New York Gift Show


My Friend and I attended the New York Gift Show this week, what a blast. You can really get caught up in all the exhibits there and lose all sense of budget, inventory etc... I do attend it myself, but my friend asked me to go with her, just to make a fun day out of it. My Friend is an Interior Designer, who was there to extend her outreach of suppliers, which she most definitely did. Once she gets her site up, I will give you the link, so stay tuned. She has awesome taste. The type of person that throws on clothes that just create's this amazing outfit. A tremendous sense of style, which overflows in all her interior designs. I did meet a lot of interesting people, Editor and Chief of Accessories and Gift Magazine, she was great and new lines to carry in my own store that I will receiving soon. (Shh...Snapz bags: Messenger bags and backpacks, that have interchangeable and reversible accessories, that you literally build you own bag and can change it with each season creating an entirely new and different look!. When we were in their booth, they received some Big Press News, so I hope it works out for them, they were great. I also picked up a new jewelry line, Chanille of Paris: which has been around since 1966, founded in Paris. They make the most beautiful Limoge boxes and Art Deco Jewelry and started a new Silver line, which I had to have, I do love Silver..) I can't wait to get these new vendors in my store! I have been looking for a really cute versatile messenger bag, so I can't wait to receive those Snapz Bags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment