Wednesday

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Review


Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

I haven’t used Mary Kay Makeup or Skincare since I was a teenager. A friend of mine, 4 states away from me, contacted me that she was now a representative of Mary Kay in the South. I am a beauty junkie and love to try new products. I am always searching for an effective, easier, less expensive way to expand my beauty skincare regime.  One of the products I ordered was “Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover” which was rated as a Best of Beauty Award for 2011 by Allure Magazine.  The Price is $15.00

What are their claims?
Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling greasy.
Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
Suitable for contact lens wearers.
Suitable for sensitive skin and sensitive eyes.
Hypoallergenic, oil-free and ophthalmologist-tested.

What was my experience with this eye makeup remover?

 I LOVED this product! I have Blue eyes that are highly sensitive. This product removed my eye makeup without a trace of makeup left over or any remaining residue. With other eye makeup removers I have tried in the past, the remover left traces of oil on my eyelids and eyelashes. After trying this remover,  my sensitive eyes were left clean and non-irritated.

 This Mary Kay Oil Eye Free Makeup Remover is a keeper and welcome new addition to my skincare regime. Now I know why it is rated one of Mary Kay's Best sellers!
Do you want to order this or any other Mary Kay product? Click here  to contact Kim Petty, your new Mary Kay Consultant!

No comments:

Post a Comment